Studio-Glass Hanging Ornament: Crow Chick
Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos)
A black glass crow hanging ornament. Glossy black glass with a hint of sparkle.
Do you have an eye for the shiny things? With their iridescent feathers that change colour according to the light, no wonder crows are seen as an omen for change! With a hint of black sparkle to their wings, these glass crows will also look very slightly different depending on the light!
Your hanging Crow Chick ornament is created entirely from glass, and conveniently threaded with clear monofilament for dangling in your window! The shape is designed and hand-cut, then layers of coloured crushed glass are built up on the clear shape before firing the bird is in a kiln over many hours.
- Handcrafted in Nova Scotia from glass (no paints, glazes or molds)
- Hanging Crow Chick window ornament.
- Artisan Studio-Glass made in Nova Scotia
- Most Birds ship within a few business days
- Size Approximately 2.5" for chick, 1.5" for mini pocket
- The bird you're purchasing is not the bird in the picture, but will look very similar. Please expect minor variations in tone and shade due to the handcrafted, unique and whimsical nature of the work.
- The direction that the bird faces will vary randomly
- The birds are created using successive layering of glass, so their detail is best seen from the front.