Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos)
Studio-Glass Hanging Ornament: Chick
Do you have an eye for the shiny things? With their iridescent feathers that change colour according to the light, no wonder crows are seen as an omen for change! They also seem to be the non-official bird of Nova Scotia!
Your hanging Crow Chick ornament is created entirely from glass, and conveniently threaded with clear monofilament for dangling in your window! The shape is designed and hand-cut, then layers of coloured crushed glass are built up on the clear shape before firing the bird is in a kiln over many hours.
- Handcrafted in Nova Scotia from glass (no paints, glazes or molds)
- Hanging Crow Chick sun-catcher/tree or window ornament.
- Artisan Studio-Glass made in Nova Scotia
- Most Birds ship in a few business days
- Size Approximately 2.5" for chick
- The bird you're purchasing is not the exact bird in the picture, but will look very similar. Please expect minor variations in tone and shade due to the handcrafted, unique and whimsical nature of the work.
- Because the birds are created using successive layering of glass, their detail is best seen from the front.