Robin Bird Ornament
Robin - North American (Fused Glass Ornament)
- Handcrafted Artisan Studio-Glass Robin with Red Breast (North American Pattern)
- Individual and unique gift - each Robin has their own character and is a little different!
- Quality, coloured, hand-cut glass! No Paints, Glazes or Molds and it won't fade!
- Souvenir Detachable Log Perch - easy to wrap!
- Doesn't take up a lot of space - approximately 3.5 beak to tail (not including perch)
- Made to order but quick shipping - most Robins fly out within the week
- He's a family bird but still likes to party - chicks and pocket robins available, or mix to make a family grouping!
- Best of all - he'll make you smile!
With his vibrant red chest the North American Robin is a firm favourite. In Canada the Robin is a welcome sign of Spring and in the UK they are Christmas birds and look quite different! Many stories and mythologies surround these birds, with many believing the the Robin is a symbol of rebirth or a sign of a departed loved one.
Each bird is handcrafted and is unique, similar but not identical to the photograph. The bird sold here is a North American Robin, but if you'd like a British Robin instead just ask! There may be slight colour or shape variations. The Robin comes on a detachable perch fashioned from a live-edge slice of tree.
I aim to get your studio-glass bird out to you within a week! Most birds are made just for you, with just a few kept to hand, so if it’s going to be any longer, I'll email to let you know.