Studio-Glass Ornament: Mini Pocket Bird
Inspired by the unofficial provincial bird of Nova Scotia!
Your crow has been crafted entirely from glass, using no paints, glazes or moulds. He's hand-cut, with layers of coloured crushed glass built up to colourize his shape before being fired in a kiln for many hours. Once cooled, and out of his bird bath, he's initialled on his reverse side. The bird comes with his own detachable log perch, sanded on the underside for stability. Simply slot his legs into the holes in the top side of the wood to stand him upright.
- Handcrafted in Nova Scotia from glass (no paints, glazes or molds)
- Glass bird ornament complete with live edge log perch (if you prefer a driftwood perch, please add a note to your order)
- Artisan Studio-Glass made in Nova Scotia
- Most Birds ship in a few business days
- Size Approximately 2" for chick