Peggy's Cove Lighthouse: Glass and Driftwood Wall-Hanging Picture
Peggy's Cove Lighthouse - all washed up!
Peggy's Cove is beacon for fishermen, boaters and for Nova Scotia! This one-of-a-kind fused glass panel of our iconic lighthouse, is approximately 6x4". It was created using a mixture of layers of coloured and clear glass and black enamel outlining. The layers were then fired many times to build up the picture. The panel is sold ready to display, with a complimentary handmade wooden slot-style stand which has been hand-painted in a neutral slate grey.
The panel is glued to the driftwood and is ready to hang via the clear acrylic hook on the reverse.
- Handcrafted in Nova Scotia from glass (no paints, glazes or moulds)
- One-of-a-kind Glass picture featuring the iconic Peggy's Cove Lighthouse
- Artisan Studio-Glass made in Nova Scotia
- Ships in a few business days
- Picture Size Approximately 6x4 " (driftwood larger)
- Hangs on a wall (hanger fixed to reverse)